The following is my current list of people who are in denial. This is in no particular order.
- Ron Paul, Rand Paul and any followers of the Pauls who think you can reform the Republican Party from the inside.
- Conservatives and Tea Partiers who think you can reform the Republican Party from the inside.
- Ron Paul supporters who believe they are helping the cause of Liberty by writing in Ron Paul’s name in November.
- Republicans who think Mitt Romney is going to be any less “socialist” than Barack Obama.
- Democrats who think Barack Obama is less “corporatist” than Mitt Romney.
- Libertarians who think there will be a mass exodus from the Republican Party. (I included myself in this category until this week.)
I am convinced that any real change is going to require a massive fiscal crisis beyond that of the Great Depression. I believe this crisis is coming in the next four years and will be centered around the bankruptcy of state and local governments in the US.
If you send me to Austin (I know maybe some denial here as well), I will do my best to assure that Texas is not one of these States.
If you can, please donate at http://electkless.com/give